Sunday 9 March 2014

Morning Fresh on a Sunday

Morning Fresh on a Sunday




Hello readers, 
Firstly, i am truly sorry for not posting frequently. A lot has been happening, and I'm just finding it hard to keep on top of things. *sad face*
Anyway, now as spring is just round the corner i thought to myself, let's get inspired on what to wear for spring/summer. So i created an outfit on polyvore! I want literally everything in this set- everything looks so fresh and summery. I literally can not wait for the days where i can actually feel the sun on my skin. To be wearing sunglasses all day and finally take them off to see panda eyes!
Ah. I miss summer so much! I hope this summer is a good one.  

Alice Olivia crop top
$225 - harveynichols.com

Topshop cardigan
topshop.com

Oasis waist belt
$59 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Topshop shoes
topshop.com

Leather jewelry
urbanoutfitters.com

River Island earrings
$5.03 - riverisland.com

The Row round sunglasses
$430 - montaignemarket.com

Marc Jacobs fragrance
couture.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment